Sabtu, 30 Desember 2017

Battery Draining Iphone 5






Since purchasing the iphone 5, i have noticed something peculiar. the battery just seems to be draining much too fast. i did not measure cpu usage or minutes used but. Every year when a new version of ios is released there are always several problems, which is one of the reasons why some people wait for the first update. The apple iphone battery is touted as being able to last up to 300 hours on standby, 5 hours of talk time and 5 hours of internet use, but programs and additional.





5 Ways To Fix IPhone 5s Battery Draining Suddenly – TechnoBezz


5 ways to fix iphone 5s battery draining suddenly – technobezz




iOS 6.0.2 Causing iPhone 5, iPad Mini Battery To Rapidly Drain


Ios 6.0.2 causing iphone 5, ipad mini battery to rapidly drain






My iPhone 5 Battery drains quickly - YouTube


My iphone 5 battery drains quickly - youtube


You got a bad battery. i'd get one off a reputable site like ifixit. i dont purchase any repair parts off ebay or amazon. there's too much inconsistency with quality. I got my iphone 5 late november. it was my christmas present from my grandparents but they let me have it a month early because my mobile contract was coming to an. Is your new iphone 5 battery not lasting as long as it should and chewing up massive amounts of mobile data? don't panic. you're not alone..





Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: